If you don't find the form or report you are looking for, please give us a call or stop by and visit us. We will gladly provide you with the information you need.
CRWSC requires all of the following items which provide us with the necessary information in order to service your account or contact you if it ever becomes necessary. A one-time fee for meter installation along with a membership fee will be charged, per account, when service is established. The membership fee less any charges due will be refunded when the account is final.
We can start service as soon as we receive:
- Completed Membership Application
- Proof of Ownership
- General Easement -- Must be signed by all owners named on the warranty deed
- If deed owner is a Corporation, LLC, or Trust account. Please include all paperwork naming authorized signers.
- Copy of current Driver’s License of State Issued Picture ID. Picture ID must be clear and readable.
- All fees have been paid.
- Acknowledgment of Customer Service Inspection Instructions (For new service and reservice meters only)